Library Love

Yesterday, I found out that Render is on the shelves of some amazing college and university libraries. As a former library assistant (hello, Fayette County Library folks!) and bibliophile, I love the idea that something I have written is there among all the books of poetry waiting to be discovered now and in the future. Sibling Rivalry Press sent me the list, so if you happen to be a student or faculty member at one of these schools, you can check me out. Literally.

The list: Stanford University, University of California-San Diego, Bowdoin College, Brown University, Yale University, University of Ottawa (hello, Canada!), State University of New York-Binghamton, University of Maryland, George Mason University, University of New Mexico, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, University of Chicago, Texas Tech, Emory University and the Library of Congress in D.C.

Thank you, libraries. 

Comments

Popular Posts